Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

FYI - Sale at Toys R Us

Old 02-18-2009, 02:00 PM
beagleman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FYI - Sale at Toys R Us

I went last night to see if by chance I could find a AA, which they had, but they also had a couple others. Ended up leaving with a pack of 2 foam planes with throttle and rudder control. Total cost was 22 bucks for two motors, two recievers, two lipo's, and the transmitter...and of course the planes. Not too shabby.

Anyway, all of their rc planes and heli's are 25% off. They also had a couple AA clones (flying dinosaur, teradactyl) in the clearance section for $13 each.

This was the Westland, MI store, but I know that the Dearborn Hghts store also has them on sale...not sure if it's a nationwide sale or not.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:32 PM
Wheelnut
My Feedback: (81)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FYI - Sale at Toys R Us

Cool, thanks.
I know it is only 50% related but, One time I bought the RC Surfer Dude for $18.00 and sold it for $75.00 plus shipping Got to love those sales.