Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight
Reload this Page >

parkzone 1s lipo charger question

Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

parkzone 1s lipo charger question

Old 07-04-2010, 12:23 AM
diabolic-mind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default parkzone 1s lipo charger question

hey guys i recently got a lipo charger for the parkzone micro sized lipos, the 1s little buggers. the charger i got is the black box looking one with the slot where the lipo slides into it from the top and it has the red led indicator. my question is this, i didnt get a manual or anything for it and im wondering what the led blinks mean as there as several different ones im getting. im not sure when its saying its charging, done charging etc. sofar i have seen the following:

red solid
steady red with a quick off then back on and steady for a few seconds
a quick flicker off then on repeatedly
steady off with a quick red blink on then back off for a few seconds

if someone can list what these are indicating and any that i might not have listed that would be great. i was also wondering if there was a possible way of adding a second plug so that it could charge 2 lipos at once? thanks in advance guys
Old 07-04-2010, 09:55 AM
soarhead-RCU

Default RE: parkzone 1s lipo charger question

I have the PZ Vapor:
When you first put the battery in the LED is solid red, as it starts to charge the light will start to blink, fast at first and then as the battery charges up the blinking becomes slower. When there is about a 20 second interval between the blinks the battery is supposed to be fully charged......
Get a good set of Alkaline batteries for the charger as the ones that come with the unit are cheapies and will not last for long at all. Use the supplied ones in the TX, mine lasted a long time there.

their are aftermarket chargers out there that will charge several batteries at the same time, have seen one that does 4......

Good Luck
Bob
Old 07-04-2010, 10:16 AM
diabolic-mind

Default RE: parkzone 1s lipo charger question

awesome, thanks for the info. i had a feeling thats what the lights meant but wanted to be sure.