Notices
Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

Jetti Spinn 99

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 05:48 PM
david hancock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetti Spinn 99

I installed the Jetti ESC and programmed the throttle curve through the transmitter (14SG) and really like it. I then used the Jetti program box and set the throttle curve to linear and did not like the way it worked for me. The question I have is this. Since I programmed the ESC using the jetti program box, does it now not recognize the throttle curve I programmed in before using the Jetti box? If so, do I simply go back into the programmer and take out the linear setting and the ESC will now recognize my throttle curve from the transmitter again? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dave
Old 07-29-2013, 08:47 PM
OhD

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Jetti Spinn 99

ORIGINAL: david hancock

I installed the Jetti ESC and programmed the throttle curve through the transmitter (14SG) and really like it. I then used the Jetti program box and set the throttle curve to linear and did not like the way it worked for me. The question I have is this. Since I programmed the ESC using the jetti program box, does it now not recognize the throttle curve I programmed in before using the Jetti box? If so, do I simply go back into the programmer and take out the linear setting and the ESC will now recognize my throttle curve from the transmitter again? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dave
Set the ESC with the Jetibox. Fixed end points and linear. Set the throttle curve in the transmitter from one end point to the other.

Jim O