Notices
Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

CA Models Kits

Old 07-06-2018, 07:23 AM
ben beyer
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CA Models Kits

I started flying pattern last year and I bought a good used 2m plane to get started. I'm interested in getting another plane as like a step up and also to have a second airframe to fly. I'd like to build a kit and I was actually working on a Dalton Extra 300 until I lost interest because of pattern back in November of 2017.

I'm interested in getting one of the CA Models or another manufacturer kits so I can do my own covering scheme and also be able to make things match should I ever need to repair the fuselage or anything else.

How are the CA Models kits to build?

https://www.f3aunlimited.com/ca-mode...er-kit-version
Old 07-07-2018, 04:12 PM
Ricardo M.

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Not big deal built a CA Model kit. Like others manufacturers, no instructions. Good fiberglass quality. just need to be precise to make all alingment correct. If you habe some buildind experience, you won´t have problems.