ZN Line - Oxalys and Integral

Notices
Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

ZN Line - Oxalys and Integral

Old 04-21-2006, 09:42 AM
wk9000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZN Line - Oxalys and Integral

ZN Line is offering their new plane, the Integral due out about now (late April) at a discount
of $629 Euros for the first 20 orders. I'm contemplating an order and welcome others
interested in going in on shipping. The price after conversion and Mastercard charges should
be about $800 before shipping.

Here is the Integral:

As most of you know, the ZN Line Oxalys won the F3A Worlds this year 2005 (CPLR flying), it
costs more, and is in carbon. See the site for pictures and prices on the planes.

http://www.znline.com/list_photos.ph...ource=produits

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd92453.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	448897   Click image for larger version

Name:	Da83561.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	448898  
Old 04-21-2006, 10:04 AM
wk9000

Default RE: ZN Line - Oxalys and Integral

Follow-up - To those interested in the planes, please contact me (wx9000 here at rcu) or ZNLine directly.
I'm not affiliated with ZN Line.

Maybe ZNLine could post a picture of the Integral fresh off the assembly line?

If anyone knows a dealer in the good old USA for these planes don't hesitate to post your address.

Thanks
Old 04-22-2006, 02:31 AM
slampert
My Feedback: (7)

You don't need a dealer to order these planes when it's so easy to buy direct. Drop an e-mail to Nathan Steuperaert at ZN France requesting a quote ([email protected]) and you're in business.

I ordered an Oxalys which arrived in March. I picked the plane up at American Airlines airfreight at LAX. Shipping was approx $250, plus there was an import fee of around $25. The planes are exempt from duty.

You should have seen how this kit was packed !! The box could have survived a drop off a building !! Needless to say, the kit arrived in perfect shape and the whole transaction, from start to finish could not have been easier.

Oh, and did I mention what you probably already know ? That the quality of their kits are as good as it gets...

SJL
Old 04-22-2006, 10:31 PM
wk9000

Thanks SLJ. I am working with ZN Line directly, very nice. Waiting to hear a suggestion for shipping
from them.

Since you have the Oxalys, I think folks would like to hear more about your plane. Did you build from
Kit or was it more of an ARC/ARF ? Carbon right?