Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

need help on two helicopters: Bavarian Demon 3SX bailout?

Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

need help on two helicopters: Bavarian Demon 3SX bailout?

Old 04-27-2014, 03:29 AM
orthobird
My Feedback: (1)

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Default need help on two helicopters: Bavarian Demon 3SX bailout?

I have two helicopters, have not flown either yet. been stuck!!
they are both same setup:
1. Trex 600
2. Gaui X7

radio:; Jeti DS 16
FBL: Bavarian Demon 3SX
ESC BEC: Jeti mezon (90 on the 500 and 130 on the X7)
Juice: 12 S (x2 6S 5000 mAh lipo)

here is my problem:
1. in the set up, i assign to mechanical, then i assign the channels, all the while, this is done with my PC and the bavarian demon set up program. then i trim the servos / swash, etc..., then i level swash, etc..., then i make sure all the movements are correct, and follow the instructions on the program.

2. when i get to the end (except for programming the bailout), everything is working perfect. takes a good one hour or so to do, but i get it there.

3. then, i follow instructions to set up bailout, from someone else who has posted instructions, whom is very knowledgeable. but for some reason, both times, once i do this, my transmitter stops sending signal to the swash servos, but they work for pitch, but not for roll/elevator.???

what do i do:
a. i first assign a channel for "rescue"
b. then i go to helitune and flight modes, then i add "rescue" and assign a switch, for me, it is the SG
c. then i go to function curves, and program the throttle/pitch/roll/yaw/elevator as recommended.

after this step, (on the bench, rotor and tail blades removed) when i go to roll or elevator the swash, does not move.!!
so then, i undo the rescue, delete it all, and undo all that, and still the swash servos do not move to roll/pitch input, only collective. tail still responds.

only way i am able to undo this is to start all over on a new model.

problem is, now, this has happened both times on two different helicopters.

anyone know what i am talking about or experience the same thing?
i wonder if i am the only person this has happened to??