Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

hummingbird brushless setup

Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

hummingbird brushless setup

Old 02-09-2004, 01:19 AM
yellowtigermoth
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hummingbird brushless setup

I want to go brush less can some body help with setup? heli just started flying by itself & mixing board is frayed? don't know what happened I wonder if this ever happened to anyone? can I take it back to hobby store?.Anyway I have a mini ac 12/15/16 w/ Phoenix 25,1200 li-po I can take from a plane. but would like to know a better setup? maybe astro 10.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:02 PM
tomflier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hummingbird brushless setup

Astro 010 10Turn with a 10 or 11t pinion works great...

I am using a 2s lipoly etec and phoenix 10 and have had great performance and flight time about 20min. long in a hover!!!

Cheers
tomflier

BTW, I don't really now anywhere the Astro is in stock so you have to wait awhile until it is in stock. The Himax 2015-4100 would be an alternative to the Astro but I don't know what the comparison of performance would be.