Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

T-rex Airwolf Fuselage WOW

Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

T-rex Airwolf Fuselage WOW

Old 07-30-2005, 06:56 AM
Lee G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-rex Airwolf Fuselage WOW

My rex still has not had its maiden crash. A few teething problems so far have caused slow progress.
Things like parents emigrating puting building on hold for a few days, faulty sim lead for my tx etc which has put me back a week.
Allmoast at the stage of hovering on the sim now. Im not rushing out to break a perfectly good heli for no reason. Another week on the sim and hovering will be there
But on the bright side I have found a localish shop with shed loads of spares and the guy is happy to pre flght and test fly it foc even though I purchased it at another shop. Then again I did buy a decent set of crash kit and spares there today.

But Im planing the next upgrade allready Ok the walking before you can run bit does spring to mind now

http://www.flying-hobby.com/Video/testairwolf.avi

This is what Im planing on dooing to mine [8D]
At $38usd it dont seem to bad a little conversion
http://www.flying-hobby.com/productShow.asp?id=757

Found some more canopies here that look to bad
http://www.fxaeromodels.com/index.php?cPath=117
Old 07-30-2005, 02:26 PM
skyboy50

Default RE: T-rex Airwolf Fuselage WOW

Great stuff! I have a new, unflown Zoom that I would like to add a scale body to. Was thinking about Jet Ranger, however, that Airwolf sure looks great. I don't think that my fingers would be quick enough to hit the landing gear switch without losing eveything elas!

Best of luck!

Cesar
Old 07-30-2005, 05:46 PM
nitroracer20

Once I got my t-rex flying and I practiced on my lama and simulator at the lhs, flying was scary and very touchy.
Good little heli though.
My hobby shop does the same thing. Great to have a hobby shop you trust
Old 07-31-2005, 07:09 AM
corey19981

I'm thinking of buying an airwolf fuselage for my piccolo. the great thing is, it comes with retractable landing gear, and I've got the piccoboard plus, so there is an extra channel which is handy, as I won't have to upgrade the servo or whatever the piccoboard is.