Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Going seperates on Honey Bee CP2?

Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Going seperates on Honey Bee CP2?

Old 09-14-2005, 09:53 AM
edessa
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going seperates on Honey Bee CP2?

I fried the gyro/mixer/ESC side of my 4in1 on my HB CP2. [:@] Anyone ever use the receiver side of the 4in1 wth seperate gyro/mixer/ESC? If so how did you do it? What is each pin on the receiver side that connects to the gyro board?
Any help would be helpful.
Thanks.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:47 PM
paedbo
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Going seperates on Honey Bee CP2?

the receiver has two sets of pins on the back side then the rest are on the front side, pinset 3 and 4 are the numbers of the ones on the back, so 1,2,5,6,7 are on the front, the 4 in one box should tell you what channel is which with the receiver in it, you can also figure it out by just looking at the offset of pins 3 and 4 on the back whichever side they are closer too is the side that starts with pinset 1.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:48 PM
edessa
My Feedback: (1)

So the remaining pins are the power and ground pins that go to the receiver?
Old 09-17-2005, 11:29 PM
1ttislau

I think I may have fried my gyro mixer etc... on the second flight... not really sure... I had a very minor accident where I knocked off the tail rotar... didn't break anything besides the little rod that runs through it.... I got home and plugged in the batt to striaghten the rotars to put it away and I get nothing... no gitter out of the servo's and no light... how did I fry it? is there anythign I can do? where is the best place to get the parts to make my heli run again? I have a new found respect for heli pilots... I 've flown planes my whole life... thought this would be a fun challange.... its definatly not fun yet lol