Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Kyosho EP Caliber M24 Tail Problem

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Kyosho EP Caliber M24 Tail Problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 04:14 PM
eskiserkan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho EP Caliber M24 Tail Problem

There is a tail durability problem on Kyosho M24 helicopters , If you remember . Helicopter is acting unpredictable from the tail side . It's turning left suddenly which is unrelated with your transmitter commands when it is hovering . If you give full right (when it was turning to the left) , it takes 3 or 4 second to get back it is normal position . Also you can loose control of the (this is resulting with a crash in general) helicopter when it is out of control from the tail .

I examined that this unusual event is coming out after one or two minutes . You can fly the helicopter one or two minutes without any problem but after this time same problem is happening as I said above .

Are there any people who can solve this problem here ?