Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Logo 10 Help

Old 12-24-2002, 02:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Logo 10 Help

Hello everyone! I am just getting into the sport and the logo 10 is the first heli i have put together. Now the only thing i am having trouble with is the canopy. i have already wrecked the first one and have ordered another. i am having trouble on where i should cut the window and the outer canopy part. also i need to know how to make the cuts nice and smooth because lst time when i cut it i had sharp jagged edges. Well if anyone can help me with this i would glady appreciate it and it would help me for future canopy projects. Thank you.

-Nick
Old 12-24-2002, 11:40 AM

Default Logo 10 Help

Hey Nick.

Check out the www.ezonemag.com heli discussion board. Oodles of people there that can help you with the Logo 10.

At first blush, sounds like you need some short, sharp scissors and a dremel tool...

Rob
Old 12-25-2002, 12:26 AM

Default thanks

Thank you.
Old 12-26-2002, 05:23 AM

Default Logo 10 Help

I had a similar problem.. terrible canopy. Cyber-Heli ended up making it for me if I purchased the canopy and sticker from them! In about a week I had a fully completed canopy for ~$40. They did great work!

-J
Old 01-02-2003, 04:26 AM

Default Logo 10 Help

Hi Nick,

Have you read the section on this in my review? If you have other questions, you might find some info at my new web site:

logoheli.com