Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Hornet Futaba radio?? >

Hornet Futaba radio??

Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Hornet Futaba radio??

Old 01-04-2003, 03:24 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hornet Futaba radio??

I looking to purchase a hornet, I have a Futaba T6XH radio, I have been reading about how the crystal won't work, or something about a module, can anyone clear up the confusion I'm having? All I want to do is fly the Hornet with my Futaba, what do I have to buy, a new crystal, a different receiver, both, do I have to change the crystal in the transmitter also? do I have to change an internal part in the transmitter?
will a standard futaba receiver fit in the hornet, if it will then is the problem with the gyro not working with it correctly?
I'm looking to place the order online sometime today, any recommendations on where I should buy it?
Old 01-05-2003, 02:34 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hornet Futaba radio??

well I found the answer to my question, It's the synth module, I don't have one so I don't have to worry, and I also don'th have the CCPM mixing function that's in the 6XHS, not the 6XH controler, looks like I won't get a CP Hornet until I get another controller,