Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

FLYING TOOLS

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 03:05 PM
premvijay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FLYING TOOLS

Dear Everybody i am a complete beginner to RC Hobbies and have procured myself a Walkera 22#E electric heli and one E-Sky Comanche Electric Helicopter. But every time I try flying them, things don’t work out fine and result is broken rotor etc. I have tried flying with the FMS software but that too is not very helpful as flying in the computer goes fine but when i try it on practically then hell breaks loose
Could anyone please tell me the ideal settings required for the servos, rotors etc. Are there tools to check whether the Heli is in flying condition? Kindly assist.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:05 AM
noobflyer01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FLYING TOOLS

welcome to the hobby.

tools you need:

pitch guage, allan wrenches (preferrably align drivers) in the smallest sizes and up, cutters, needle nose pliers, small phillips head and flat head screwdriver, mill file, xacto knife, blue loc-tite, soldering station,

google radd's school of rotary flight