Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

BIG LAMA WITH A HUEY GUNSHIP FUSELAUGE

Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

BIG LAMA WITH A HUEY GUNSHIP FUSELAUGE

Old 05-22-2010, 04:42 PM
Skoaler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BIG LAMA WITH A HUEY GUNSHIP FUSELAUGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWdww1SC_Vs
Old 05-07-2011, 03:21 PM
killbucket

Default RE: BIG LAMA WITH A HUEY GUNSHIP FUSELAUGE

Please- If you see the parts for sale in the video and are interested, also see this thread before you purchase these "bladez" Skoaler sells...[link]http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1231714[/link]
Old 05-09-2011, 11:29 AM
killbucket

Default RE: BIG LAMA WITH A HUEY GUNSHIP FUSELAUGE

I am multi-posting this at my own membership risk, to WARN other members about this guy:

I order a set to evaluate, and he wants to post all of this qualifying hogwash:

Originally Posted by Skoaler
I do require that your 400 be (right outta the box) though as even any slightest recent tip over crashes or personal repairs or modifications could result in strange vibrations with unseen (bent shafts) or different fuses ect.. you could post. You will show them on a brand new walkera 400 out of the box.. or you have 7 days for a refund. Or you keep them and show them on your used one and we continue into nowhere land.. They go out tomorrow.. ThankX

Originally Posted by Skoaler

Its ok.. go ahead and test on used helis.. There are things to learn..I admit.. to help. I also repeat that I will never post any more links or threads about them..please do not tear your heli up though.. the 400 blades are (not) 100% death dive proof..A batch of orders go out this evening.. USPS first class is very fast..To keep the blades at the cheapest price possible the go out in vanilla envelopes in bubble wrap and newspaper..A mail man could step on one..so there could be some scuffs..but it is not a beauty contest. To ship in a hard box would defeat the shipping price.. I also never hold anyone to the 7 day return policy..nor do you have to return them after money back. Ebay has no other options..I just said that earlier..I take it back

Source:[link]http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1405456&page=5#post18189306[/link]

Must consider all previous customers to be idiots...Me, I get all kinds of Hem-Haw outta him.

This was after I'd asked him many times to stop spamming forums with his adverts for these.
Many people on other forums have given this guy the biz, but he continues to try to hawk these blades made of ordinary PVC pipe.

I do intend to show them with the parent material, so there can be no mistake as to their shoddy and dangerous origin.