Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Any yellow aircraft experts here?

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Any yellow aircraft experts here?

Old 03-05-2011, 06:19 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Any yellow aircraft experts here?

I bought a in the box yellow aircraft f-16
I thought it was the same one from the edf conversion build thread but it's not, it's the f16a not the c.
I paid 350 for it with retracts, I was wonder are they the same kit except for mines older? I want to do mine just like the cuurent build thread with the electric setup. This will be my first jet so it would be nice to have the build thread for reference and other needed info.
Only thing I have noticed is how the rudder is and I think the c model has carbon tubes that go in the wing, insure I could add carbon tubes to mine if needed.
I am real picky cat and love adding detail so I'm hoping this kit will work for me, any info on comparing the two would be great and thanks up front for the help.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:08 PM
skyhawknut
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any yellow aircraft experts here?

You could convert it.

But the Yellow a and c birds are different - just like the real thing. Different stabc, different attachments, and most important.....the A has a smaller inlet. Still do-able - but I'd use a smaller fan.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:23 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts
Default RE: Any yellow aircraft experts here?

after seeing the new kit and the build video, im going to sell my kit and just save up and get the C kit with everything.