Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Does anyone have a "good" review for BH?

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Does anyone have a "good" review for BH?

Old 03-31-2011, 09:02 AM
MaximuM*AltitudE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Does anyone have a

ORIGINAL: Flyin_Low

OK, Now I bought a servo rate reduce to slow down the retracts on my F5..... Cool....... I can get into this....

I just watch some of the foam jets crash on youtube and thought boy, there ain't much left when these puppies hit the ground. And then I thought about it.... There ain't much left when balsa and monocote plane hits the ground and for that matter when a fiberglass and plastic heli hits the ground. So now I have a new goal.... Don't 'hit' the ground and it is all good......

Haha, that's a great goal!

I have purchased from BH three times, all three have been perfect. I can't say on the quality of electronics as both my jets have 10+ flights on them both and everything is still working great! I had one retract servo give up on my F22 but that was my rough landing that took care of that.

Old 03-31-2011, 05:42 PM
Flyin_Low

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Does anyone have a

Hey Max, I am glad to hear you have bought multiple jets from them and they are working well.  I was thinking about getting another one this summer but I felt I might be pushing my luck.  Hearing that you have a couple and all is well (except for the hard landing on the retract (been there done that)) gives me a little more confidence about getting a second one.