Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

dumb question

Old 06-22-2011, 04:41 PM
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dumb question

Hi all I am a avid flyer of all things that fly and have a parkzone habu and love it , fly the pants off it and want more speed... Im looking at the e-flite habu 32 and want to know if anyone knows can it take off of a grass runway? Can it be hand launched? And do you need a seperate bec if you use the Eflite esc ?or should I tell the guy at the hobby store not to order it.
Thank you in advance for any info
David007
Old 06-22-2011, 09:51 PM
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: dumb question

[8D]How about asking the guy at the LHS since you are thinking of buying it from him. I'm sure he can answer all of these ???'s[8D]
Old 06-23-2011, 05:36 AM

Default RE: dumb question

ORIGINAL: david007

Hi all I am a avid flyer of all things that fly and have a parkzone habu and love it , fly the pants off it and want more speed... Im looking at the e-flite habu 32 and want to know if anyone knows can it take off of a grass runway? Can it be hand launched? And do you need a seperate bec if you use the Eflite esc ?or should I tell the guy at the hobby store not to order it.
Thank you in advance for any info
David007

Right now from what I understand the Hubu 32 is undergoing a "facelift" due to issues." From what I saw on the one here before it went in the stock retracts would hold up on a nice grass field but anything less would be a issue. IMO a separate BEC is a must with a EDF with all the digital servos.
Mike