Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

"Props" for Hobby Lobby

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

"Props" for Hobby Lobby

Old 06-24-2011, 01:05 PM
pattnut

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default "Props" for Hobby Lobby

I had the pleasure of "maidening" A friend's "Eurofighter Typhoon"' and liked it so much I purchased one. The maiden flight on mine was uneventful, but with only one battery pack, I had to wait till the next day to fly again.
So, out to the field the next day. Plugged in the freshly charged pack, checked the controls and retracts, and tried to throttle up...nothing! Uh oh, now what? No amount of trouble-shooting resolved the problem...

A phone call to Hobby Lobby's Customer Service DID solve the problem, though. They promptly sent me a new ESC, specific to the Eurofighter. I now have numerous uneventful, pleasurable flights on it! It flys really good, and "presents" beautifully in the air...

Old Dawg
Old 07-06-2011, 07:02 AM
allamericanflyer
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE:

I have flown mine 4 times and it gets better each and every time.  Solid flyer plus it looks cool whizing by...