Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
 Apology to Easy Tiger Models >

Apology to Easy Tiger Models

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Apology to Easy Tiger Models

Old 07-30-2011, 07:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apology to Easy Tiger Models

I hereby apologize to Easytiger Models and its owner.
I have been attacking them on almost every thread where they were mentioned, but the truth is, I have never actually had any dealings with them whatsoever, and I had no right to do that.
I cannot explain why I did this, but I can only apologize most sincerely.
It is wrong to bash people you do not know, especially if they are not allowed to answer in return.
Again, apologies to Curtis and Easytigermodels for the damage I have done them.
In the future, I will be more careful to write about actual experiences, rather than perpetuating or starting rumors on the internet. I have no experience with ETM, so it is not my place to post negativity about them.
I encourage others to follow the same example.
Easy Tiger is not a huge corporation, but a smaller company run by real modellers, and I think if you look at their acheivements for the past years, they have put out an awful lot of nice planes, and I think the happy customers outweigh the bad by a large margin, but due to the actions of myself and a few others, any and all negativity, however slight, gets exaggerated and constantly bumped up by the few same posters. I will no longer be one of them.

Mike