Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
 Where to Sell Lipo Packs for EDF >

Where to Sell Lipo Packs for EDF

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Where to Sell Lipo Packs for EDF

Old 10-12-2011, 01:25 PM
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to Sell Lipo Packs for EDF

I have two pair ( 4 packs) of Thunder power 6s 5000 ma 25c that have maybe 15 to 20 cycles( no more than 20) on them. They were the state of the art approx 3.5 to 4 years ago. I purchased then new from bob Violett Models to use with his elctric df units. I have since upgraded to more current state of the art batteries and no longer have a use for these. they are still in good shape and have not been abused in any way. They have been stored at the proper temperature and at the proper state of charge. they show no signs of being puffed up at all

I have advertised them a couple differnt times on RCU in the Jet section classifieds with very little interest. I have no expectation of getting even half of my original investment in them back but would like to get back what ever I can get out of them.

They dont have to be used with a BVM setup nessicarily.

Does anbody have any suggestions where to advertise them and what is a fair price for them ?

Thanks

Old 10-12-2011, 02:00 PM

Default RE: Where to Sell Lipo Packs for EDF

Best bet the heli classified. The packs being as old as they are really won't get much but it's worth a shot. Might try the other forums also.
Mike
Old 10-12-2011, 02:12 PM
My Feedback: (49)

For use in electric helis ???
Old 10-28-2011, 10:31 PM

25C is low these days for EDF use. they are better suited to heli, or sport flying than EDF. 45C and higher is the standard these days, but a minimum of 30C is recommended for todays higher powered EDF systems. I'de try in one of those classified sections to sell those packs. you'de have better luck.

Rich