Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

QUANTUM JET by TAFTHOBBY

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

QUANTUM JET by TAFTHOBBY

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 03:36 AM
sandrocacciola

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by airboss/oc
what is the purpose of biplane jet ? extra drag ? slow flyer? park flyer ?
Simply "electric Edf jet biplane..."
Old 02-05-2015, 07:39 AM
sandrocacciola

Unfortunately I can not make a new flight with these Quantum due to bad weather. Are two weeks that raining and windy ...
Old 02-12-2015, 07:38 AM
sandrocacciola

Hello

these is a link for new video of Quantum Jet...

http://youtu.be/S_F156wshGg
Old 02-17-2015, 07:37 AM
ltc
My Feedback: (3)

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

RCInformer has one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLQ3QpkZd3M
Waiting to see if he does a review video as well.
Old 05-26-2018, 06:49 AM
Richard39
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sandrocacciola
The assembly
Opening the box yo found in the package the entire fuselage with canopy and semi reproducing copkit, the two wings, the tailplane in one piece and the vertical, in addition to the two wing supports which connect the lower flange to the top. To mount the Quantum takes 15 minutes and you do not need to use glue. All parts are locked in place with the screws provided in the kit. It starts from the helm horizontally after passing the cable pins of the moving parts in the fuselage locks into place. It then proceeds with the vertical and then move to the wings: before the dow wing and ixed the pilon plastic wings (attention beocouse the fixing wing pylons have a precise sense of attachmentthat and you need to check that the holr correspond to the length of the pilon base up and down); after you can fixed the up wing and locks in the fuselage with two screws. All this assembled are safe for flying.
fte you can goes to make the connections of the lead pins of the servo. The lower wings have a link multicontact which is inserted in the appropriate green base in the fuselage (as shown) and in the servo plug female you simply attach the spinet male who find in the up wing: the servo ailerons are connec a single channel and are "replicated" in the green based in fusoage; the sae solution is apply for front wheel and rudder: this will enable if you use a 6 channelsRx; if you wish to use separate channels for the up and down aileron will need to modify the wiring of the leads (very simple but you must d it before assembly the two wings). I've left everything as standard.
Thanks for this installation info... I have one but not manual and now ready to hook up all of those wires.... again thanks...
Old 05-31-2018, 07:28 AM
Richard39
My Feedback: (14)

Originally Posted by sandrocacciola
The assembly
Opening the box yo found in the package the entire fuselage with canopy and semi reproducing copkit, the two wings, the tailplane in one piece and the vertical, in addition to the two wing supports which connect the lower flange to the top. To mount the Quantum takes 15 minutes and you do not need to use glue. All parts are locked in place with the screws provided in the kit. It starts from the helm horizontally after passing the cable pins of the moving parts in the fuselage locks into place. It then proceeds with the vertical and then move to the wings: before the dow wing and ixed the pilon plastic wings (attention beocouse the fixing wing pylons have a precise sense of attachmentthat and you need to check that the holr correspond to the length of the pilon base up and down); after you can fixed the up wing and locks in the fuselage with two screws. All this assembled are safe for flying.
fte you can goes to make the connections of the lead pins of the servo. The lower wings have a link multicontact which is inserted in the appropriate green base in the fuselage (as shown) and in the servo plug female you simply attach the spinet male who find in the up wing: the servo ailerons are connec a single channel and are "replicated" in the green based in fusoage; the sae solution is apply for front wheel and rudder: this will enable if you use a 6 channelsRx; if you wish to use separate channels for the up and down aileron will need to modify the wiring of the leads (very simple but you must d it before assembly the two wings). I've left everything as standard.
I am unable to get the front \ nose gear and door to work.... Can you help me with a walk through of the three wires from the nose area as to where they connect...? Connect to receiver or to the green board in the back... I am using a 6 channel receiver.... Thanks.. Richard
Old 04-28-2022, 12:32 AM
Catmimi

Default QUANTUM JET by TAFTHOBBY

Hi
Can any one please advise me what the best control surface travel is, cheers Joe