Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

F 16 Freewing jet vector or not

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

F 16 Freewing jet vector or not

Old 10-04-2017, 03:24 AM
suzonka
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F 16 Freewing jet vector or not

I was given a beautiful F16 from a club member , and when I pulled the manual on line I got this see attachments and it practically says you dont need vector control over the rudder and elevator especially landing and taking off,
well I'm a seasoned pilot with all electrics types . not this vectoring jet is new to me , it seems in the set up there's a choice of mixing the rudder and elevator with the vector or not . it definitely says not to use the vector when taking off or landing . so can I just set the vector in neutral and fly with what IM used to rudder elevator Im not looking to do any fancy stunts and ontop of it all I have the last of the good futaba computer radios with an antenna yes 72 mhz with 8 channel receivers that have never got me in trouble . but I dont see why I cant use it . I just dont want any vector problems .thanks I hope I dont need the vector.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	f16 vector wires.JPG
Views:	46
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	2239956   Click image for larger version

Name:	f16.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	2239957