Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Eflite Viper antenna

Old 06-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Nikom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eflite Viper antenna

Hello. Thank’s for velcoming me in this huge forum. I just maiden my Viper today and it flew just great. How ever at some point it felt like i lost control a few seconds. Wondering if i should run the antenna over the battery instead off under the battery? Some even says they put it outside the canopy. Thoughts?
Old 06-11-2020, 02:27 AM
Joseph Frost

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts

Few second glitch can be caused by number of things. Most unlikely running your antenna over or under the battery, show the pic of your install and the type of antenna you are talking about. Ideal, keep your receiver/areal as far as possible from any electronics.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:36 AM
Nikom

i'm not allowed to post pictures before i post at least 10 post

But it's under the battery plate.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:34 PM
Joseph Frost

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts

What sort of receiver is it, does it have also extra satelite or just single or twin wire antenna?
Old 01-01-2021, 03:31 AM
Nikom

Hi. Sorry for a late response and happy new year. The rx was a AR636B that caused the disconnection. I now got the AR636 open stock model ande
everything is working fine. Just put the Viper setup on the new rx and no more disconnects But thank's for your help.