Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Turbax lll conversion

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Turbax lll conversion

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2021, 12:44 PM
Planecrazy200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbax lll conversion

Hey guys need a little help here before I scrap or shelve 2 Turbax units, 2 Scorpian 4035-800 motors(going to install in an electric race boat conversion)JHH mounts etc. I am looking to use HET 700-98s instead riding in the JHH electric center body and the Scorpian conversion adaptor which is the set screw type not the collet. Issue is the adapter is drilled 5mm for the Scorpian 4035 and the shaft of the HET is 8mm. I would like to find the right adaptor over having the other adaptor drilled/bored out. Plenty of meat to do it, its just I cant do it. True turn had nothing I had seen. Any ideas?
May just toss the hands in the air, F it and go with JetFan 90,100,110,120s and call it a day. Its just the Turbax with the HET will give my older JHH A-4, Yellow A-4, F-4 a nice ride and hate to scrap them.