Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Kyosho FV-1000 Vs MM Park Jet

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Kyosho FV-1000 Vs MM Park Jet

Old 02-10-2004, 03:45 AM
Ozprey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho FV-1000 Vs MM Park Jet

I have been looking for a nice little hand launch EDF, and after much though, i have narrowed my choice down to 2: Kyosho FV-1000 or a Mountain Models Park Jet. i seek some help choosing between the two, and please bear in mind: i'm not much of a builder a all. i have never scratch built a wing. i have been given 2, and assembled an ARF one. so people, let me know which is of the superior make, i cannot decide, but have heard good words about each. Thank you
Old 04-03-2004, 04:15 PM
SkyHawk

Default RE: Kyosho FV-1000 Vs MM Park Jet

A bit late maybe, but I want to suggest the MM Park Jet. I have just come back from my second day flying the Park Jet. I flies really good and is easy to control. Today we had a strong wind blowing over the field. No park flyer dared to fly. Except the Park Jet.... It could handle the wind extremely well.

The building, well... it is easy, that´s all I can say. Take a look at my web site:
http://w1.877.telia.com/~u87743572/index.htm

Cheers,
Anders Eklund
HUDDINGE, Sweden
Old 04-04-2004, 05:27 AM
Ozprey

Thanks.

jeez, it's been so long since I posted this thread. I completly forgot about it! the park jet? ok, I'll need to wait a while, as I have only just gone solo (on a tiger moth) and from what I've heard on Ezone, this is not a good choice for a second airplane. thanks anyway,

Peter
Old 04-10-2004, 01:36 PM
bwillhite
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The MM Parkjet might make a good third airplane, it flies easy but is still a jet. Did the TigerMoth you soloed on have ailerons??? If not a MM Dandy Sport would be a nice second airplane.

I had a M Parkjet and they fly great! Try to get the EDF-75 with the 4-bladed impleller if you can, it produces much more thrust than the 6-bladed one.

Later

Brian
Old 04-12-2004, 02:18 AM
Ozprey

Brian,

My Tiger Moth is GWS, a stock-standard 280 direct drive Pico-Moth. No aleirons involved at all. I've been shown and recomended an R3D, made of sheeted EPP foam( it bends!) and I may see it slightly more completed tonight. The dandy sport is nearly impossible to get here in Australia (due to the lack on an importer), and of my clubmates has been flying a nice new EDF slowflyer, so that may be what I go for, but it will be a while off yet. thanks Brian,

Peter