Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

!!!!!!!!!IMPELLER!!!!!!!!!!!

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

!!!!!!!!!IMPELLER!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-16-2004, 09:44 PM
hexonxonx
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !!!!!!!!!IMPELLER!!!!!!!!!!!

3 months ago i had an impeller let go.I called hobby people (where i ordered the pfu from)to get a new one and was told they would ship one out.MARCH!!!!! this was in the first week of march!after 2 1/2 weeks i called them and was told April 9th.mid april i was told may 9th and after waiting till i had to call again i was told june 11th and today june 16th i was told june 11th duhhh. oh yeh this is for the watt-age fan. its not that i nessisarily blame hobby people even though though they have my ph# and e mail.i blame a part # posted in a monthly circulation giving the impression that this part is something that somebody on some payroll produces. and i dont want to read any crap from any one defending my [email protected]#$%^&*()_+ enemys on this.3months 3months 3 months.think about it if you ,reading this right now ,screwed up and failed to produce to the people who contributed to your income for three months you would be fired or you just didnt give a **** anyway.am i the only one.there is one moderator im expecting some smart a** reply from on this and im taking bets with my buds right now to see if you strike buddy.i dont need replies on this i just had to get it out there.

update-6/30/04 tuesday the 22nd left e [email protected] explaining frustation with stuation.wed the 23rd recieved e mail stating item in stock and shipped right away.monday the 28th nothing.tuesday the 29th nothing,called HOBBY PEOPLE again only to be told woops for some reason we still didnt send yours out but we will today were takin care of ya`. now you know every time i talk to them i am told a date that i will recieve my part and then nothing.this last phone conversation did not comfort me at all for i feel HOBBY PEOPLE are highly uncapable. i would purchase an impeller from somewhere else if i could find anyone else selling them. i just want to be done with them. im ready to move to hobby-lobby int.except they do not carry watt age.
Old 06-17-2004, 01:27 AM
ZAGI-XS-=FatalFlyer=-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: !!!!!!!!!IMPELLER!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well.... I've been in the same place your in. Waiting and waiting and waiting, and waiting. Hobby people is my local shop, but sometimes they just don't have the items you need!!!!