Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

SABB GRIPEN VIDEO scorpio ARTF

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

SABB GRIPEN VIDEO scorpio ARTF

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 10:55 AM
jetelectric

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SABB GRIPEN VIDEO scorpio ARTF

[&:]
HI all I have been recently reveling in the realms of Ducted FAN and discovered great success from my older times attemting to fly an f16 Kyosho some 2-3 years ago. You can see the Gripen fly although I havenot compressed the WMV its 40 MEG so I hope ya got broadband. >>> http://www.geocities.com/ductedfanjets/jets.html I will be working on the Euro fighter very soon and I will of course get a video for that as well, in the meantine you can view all the videos I will be doing when the weather carms down a bit ((((soooooooooo winnnnndyyy)))).
The model can handle just about anything asked of it and to tell you the truth I was gobsmacked when I done the 1st launch.
To cut a long story short , and to save money in the long term , this model needs an Brushless motor I have this set up on an 502/38 Kontronic with a speed controller 55-6-24 Price was £280.00. When you are prepeared to spend some money you will get the result your are looking for Guranteed.

All the best speak soon

Jamie[:@]