Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
 NEW E-DOMODEL F15 RTF  WOW!!!! >

NEW E-DOMODEL F15 RTF WOW!!!!

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

NEW E-DOMODEL F15 RTF WOW!!!!

Old 01-10-2008, 09:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW E-DOMODEL F15 RTF WOW!!!!

Here is a picture of my new f-15 rtf jets by E-DOMODEL. These are great edf jets.simular to the f-18 hornet,but with greater speed,quality,and flight time.I bought my 2 @ Ebay for $229.Each with free shipping RTF 100% easy to put together and flys better than all other edf jets in it's price range. It came brushless with 2200 mah,turning front wheel,and great quality cut foam. full sticker package with nothing else to buy.A great plane to have fun for beginners or beaf it up for advanced flyers. You can find it also at banana hobbies,sky hobbies,Ebay,nitro planes, PW-RC , ejf , and other new released products this month. Great Flying!!!
see videos entered on 1/18/08 to forum. starting to form a bigger thread on hobby lobby threads search under"e-domodel" by Gerry santos on arf,rtf,and general upgrade ideas.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us53736.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	847706  
Old 02-08-2008, 01:01 PM

Default RE: NEW E-DOMODEL F15 RTF WOW!!!!

Thanks Broken Arrow!!! I bought mine last week and it flys great!!! I saw the videos also look cool!!!
Old 02-09-2008, 10:19 AM

They are kind of a hidden treasure at the moment.I have not had any complaints myself yet.I think in the future I will upgrade a bit more power,but stock is fun for now.I think this could even make these birds even more real.check it out...http://www.rc-cockpit.com/ Good Hunting!!! Broken Arrow
Old 03-06-2008, 10:56 PM

I just this F-15 E-Domodel today and it doesnt work. Please help.
the motor worked for about 30 seconds and only 3/4-full throttle. now it does nothing.
when I guve it throttle, I see the fan wiggle back and forth like it's trying to go but wont.
Batter is fully charged and servos work great.
Any solutions?
Old 03-07-2008, 07:50 AM

Make sure that both batteries are fully charged in your jet and transmitter. Look for any loose connections. I have not heard of any other simular complaints on this yet? Bring it to your local hobby shop for a quick look over if continues. On another note,here is a new look for the bird. I know it's a F-15 instead of the f-18...just had to try it on for fun
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf97797.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	896904