Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

RCLander products...

Old 06-03-2009, 07:38 PM
mowery1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCLander products...

I'm considering purchasing my first EDF jet and I'm looking at the RCLander products (the F-16) and would like to hear from someone who actually owns one as to the quality of construction and hear about the fan/motor combo version if that was included in the deal......Thanks, I have some new 3S 25C lipo's..will they fly one of these EDF aircraft??
Old 06-03-2009, 08:44 PM
giddyuperic

Default RE: RCLander products...

Great planes I have seen the F16 up close and I am going to buy one next from my dealer and RC LANDER product are great. Here is a F9F that flys like a real jet on a 4 cell lipo 14.8 2250 mAh . Great planes and the retracks are great right out of the box and the plane itself is just as good very well packed the best I have ever seen in a foamie jet.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr50705.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	1211546   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nj25282.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	1211547  
Old 08-03-2009, 11:44 PM
gardenia

AWSOME QUALITY ALL AROUND.I GOT MINE FROM RC-CASTLE.COM
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz77641.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	1249918   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lg16229.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	203.6 KB
ID:	1249919  
Old 08-04-2009, 01:02 AM
giddyuperic

Did you fly her yet? What size motor and batteries are you running? My hunter hawker I have from them was on the six cell 3575 kv motor. And I have the full supension landing metal landing gear. It rips threw the air and man let me tell you it sounds just like a real turbine. Every body at the club where I fly stoped to watch her fly. I had some problems with the f9 panther but I got them taken care of and she is going up tomorrow. Can't wait these things have me hooked on EDF jets.Can't afford the turbines so these will have to do and they are just has fun. Enjoy and have fun. I have the bigest smile on my face when I fly these and I fly 30% too.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:31 PM
mowery1

I've been flying the fire out of this plane and just love it!! Fits in the back seat of my dodge dually perfect...I've got way tooooooo big of a lipo though..4900mah lipo's are too heavy for this bird....Takes for ever to get off the ground then when it does it shoots almost straight up...Kinda scary...But once on the air it flies great!! Looking for lighter lipo's as I'm writing this...Maybe a 3300 or a 3700mah....380grams or less
Old 08-06-2009, 02:52 PM
giddyuperic

Hobbycity has all the batteries you could think of. I got a 6 cell 3300 mAh for the F9 panther because the other ones were to big and heavy like you said. But this battery is great it is made by turngy and there is one by Zippy. It looks like you own a hobby shop so you should be able to get what ever you need. Are you going to start to carry RC Lander products?
Old 08-06-2009, 02:56 PM
mowery1

Not sure yet....I'm already a dealer for Sapac....Might look into carrying RC Lander as well.....On the lipo's..I've been buying from Hobbyking myself..That's where the 4900mah lipo's came from........Question for you..Does your F9F take a long time to get off the ground?????
Old 08-06-2009, 03:12 PM
giddyuperic

No not with the 22.2 volts and smooth run way. So you sell sapac how does their metal landing gear work? And I was looking at getting one of their F22 do you sell them? And do you have a site ?
Old 08-06-2009, 03:16 PM
mowery1

Gear works great...More heavy duty than what you see on RCLander....website is www.rcjetsunlimited.com
Old 08-06-2009, 03:32 PM
giddyuperic

Nice site lots of high dollar jets I am just a disabled vet looking for the sapac f 22 with the retracks for it. Can you give me a price on those items please? You can e-mail me at [email protected] Thank you
Old 08-06-2009, 03:49 PM
mowery1

The SAPAC Modern Military Jet resembles the famous and very advanced Raptor Jet. The SAPAC Modern Military Jet exemplifies the same beautiful lines as the original fighter jet. The wing and body used in this Modern Military are specially designed to allow high G maneuvers, yet keep a very low wing load. The Modern Military Jet is a stable aircraft with excellent performance. Designed with twin ducted fans with brushless motors, the Modern Military Jet has great performance and power. You can fly any aerobatic trick desired and the power system designed for the Modern Military Jet provides the capability to fly it in more than low to moderate wind conditions. The Modern Military Jet is controlled with a 4-channel R/C system. On the ground you have control of the steerable nose gear, in the air you have speed, ailerons, elevator and no rudder. The large capacity and high rate LiPo battery provides exuberant energy and because it features a safeguard, it is impossible to discharge your battery excessively.

Specifications:

Fuselage Total Length : 44"
Wingspan : 31.6"
Main Wing Area : 3.982sq.ft
Wing Loading : 0.952oz/sq.ft
Flying Weight : 35.273oz
Power : EDF64X2
Thrust : 37.037oz
Color Box Dimension : 44.6" X 13" X 9"
Carton Dimension : 45" X 19" X 26" (4 color box per carton)
Transmitter : 4 channels
Receiver : Mini 6 channels
Servo : 8g servo
ESC : 25A
Motor : Outrunner 2830, KV3800
Battery : 3S 3000MAH 15C
Fan : Two, 6 paddle 64MM Electric Ducted Fans
What's in the box?

Aircraft: Pre-painted fuselage in USAF air superiority camouflage, wing and control surfaces; pre-attached decals, instructions, landing gear, styrofoam-safe adhesive, though we recommend using 12 minute epoxy instead. (Please see below.)

Mechanical/Electronics: Engines, fans and all electronics are pre-installed, lithium-polymer battery, four channel radio transmitter.

What's needed to complete?

The transmitter requires eight AA batteries. We recommend using alkaline batteries for better reliability.
Instead of using regular glue for construction, we recommend using 12 minute epoxy for maximum strength and durability in high-g maneuvers.
Aircraft requires minimal assembly: simply glue the wings and control surfaces on, mount the landing gear, install the batteries. Servos are pre-installed, simply plug in the connectors. The canopy fastens on to eight magnetic attachment points for easy access.
Additional Information:

$189.95
Old 08-06-2009, 06:39 PM
giddyuperic

I sent you a PM thank you. Eric
Old 09-29-2009, 06:29 AM
jetrichie

Been trying to locate a thread for the RC lander Hunter anyone know of one