Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Easytiger F 15 RC

Old 09-08-2009, 09:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Easytiger F 15 RC

I currently fly a T28 Trogan and am thinking about purchasing a F15 easytiger. Does anyone out there have one? If so, can you share any thoughts/comments that would be helpful about this airplane
Old 09-08-2009, 09:52 PM
My Feedback: (59)

Default RE: Easytiger F 15 RC

Before you buy from E.T.M. just do a search on them, here or on R C G R O U P S . C O M before you buy! You may not like what you find.......

But as long as you are competent with your T-28, you should have no trouble flying one. Would this be your first EDF?
Old 09-15-2009, 09:33 PM

Yes it would be. In your opinion, would I be making a mistake?
Old 09-16-2009, 04:02 PM

naw, just take your time and go easy
Old 09-17-2009, 08:10 AM
My Feedback: (43)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The f-15 is a good first EDF, however, Easytiger is NOT a good company to buy said first EDF from. There are plenty of others that offer better planes and better service.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:25 PM

Iwould disagree. Easy Tiger is more honest than BananHobby any day of the week. If you ever have questions, check the BBB. I recently had a chance to meet ETM at E-Jets and what anice guy he was. Give him acall and make the choice yourself. Let me ask you a question. Would you rather speak to the owner personally (EasyTiger) or never get anywhere with said company (BananaHobby). Check this out and judge for yourself. Hmmmm.....

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Eb86639.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	1278428  
Old 09-22-2009, 08:47 PM

There have been many a Priest and B. Scout leader that I'm sure were nice guys. That is untill they.......Just do the research, there have been many a post from folks that have been "screwed" by E.T.M., here and on R C G R O U P S . C O M.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:39 PM

Hey Joe1320! Not to hard to figure out who you are. So you liken honest people to pedos? Just wondering what goes through that little mind of yours.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:33 PM
My Feedback: (37)

Yep, here we go. You don't like the man's opinion, so you have to insult him. Your third post and you joined last month. ET has a lot of history here, but don't you go and worry about other people that lost their hard earned cash to him. If someone speaks bad of him, just slam the person with a personal insult. I guess this makes you feel better huh?
Old 09-27-2009, 08:58 AM

That honest guy, Curtis, is a banned member here on RCU and is also banned on Rcgroups.com. On the rc fourms that he hasn't been banned from yet, he has been know to say that we here on rcuniverse.com and rcgroups.com are nothing but a bunch of idiots.

So if you like the guy, buy something from him. If you get it, Im happy for you. As for me, I have not only read too many negative posts regarding E.T.M, but I know one guy here locally that had a sour transaction with EasyT. [:-]

Seek the truth, and you shall find it.

Joey T.

And for the record, Im not Joe1320, but He sounds like a nice guy.