Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
 Banana Hobby Back on POOR List >

Banana Hobby Back on POOR List

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Banana Hobby Back on POOR List

Old 10-22-2009, 10:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banana Hobby Back on POOR List

One of the purposes of these forums is so that prospective customers can look up and read reviews of products they're thinking about. Yeah, some of the comments fall into the whining category but if I had read this, and other, threads before I bought mine (used) I would have done something different. So, it does serve a purpose. Also, you CAN choose not to read the thread if it upsets you so much.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:44 AM

Well put. I'm pretty lucky as far as my choices so far. I've made a few mistakes and let everyone know about them. I agree that there's a certain amount of whining going on. I also know that there's a certain amount of people who would complain even of the product was perfect. I don't feel that's the case here these guys at BH have a "F" rating with the BBB for a reason.
Mike
Old 10-22-2009, 06:17 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Tony, pappy,How come cussing is not out of line but me wanting to knock someones teeth down there throat is?Tony,its ok for your daughter to see that?bunch of hypocrites!!!!!!cussing offends me,so where is big dave to remove that one.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First, there was no cussing! The word "crap" is on every forum I'm involved with. Second, you made a threat! There is a difference and your future involvement on this forum is up to you. Again, a choice!

Have a nice day ,
Tony
Old 10-22-2009, 09:55 PM
My Feedback: (1)

yes there was!! go back a page and look at topguns post.and don't threaten me with involvement on this forum.I don't care if i get banned.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:56 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

AL , Mike , that is dead on , your post keeps it simple - we want to read the real world feedback , we can be the judge regardless of how many good and how many bad .
Then you add in the BBB F rating , enought said
Again good post
Old 10-22-2009, 10:26 PM

Threatening to push someone's teeth in, or whatever you specifically said, isn't offensive, it's totally outta line. Threats don't belong here or anywhere. Calling someone a name is one thing, threatening them with violence is something completely different.

Oh, I spent an hour today working on the nose and main gear struts just to get them to stay together long enough for the full takeoff roll. Once I finally got it (90mm F-18) off the ground, I found it flies great! For 2 1/2 minutes until the speed control and/or motor caught fire. The ensuring dead stick was great. Power off glide was predictable and slow. I'm very impressed with the F-18's flying qualities. So much so I might even buy an airframe only and equip it with components that actually work.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:32 PM

ORIGINAL: SnSHampton

yes there was!! go back a page and look at topguns post.and don't threaten me with involvement on this forum.I don't care if i get banned.
Oh it's not a threat, it's the rules! I don't threaten members!

Have a great night,
Tony

Old 10-23-2009, 06:18 AM

Ok guys lets get back on topic. They'll close this thread.
Mike
Old 10-23-2009, 02:55 PM
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Once again we have decided to not follow the posting rules of RCU, so once again we shall close this thread down. Dave