Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
 Where To Find A Collet Style Rotor Plug For 3mm Shaft??? >

Where To Find A Collet Style Rotor Plug For 3mm Shaft???

Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Where To Find A Collet Style Rotor Plug For 3mm Shaft???

Old 10-15-2009, 04:38 PM
My Feedback: (85)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Where To Find A Collet Style Rotor Plug For 3mm Shaft???

I've looked everywhere for a collet style rotor plug for a 3mm shaft...I put all of the old components from my buddy's crashed Alfa F-86 into his new one....He has a collet style rotor plug...I'm currently building a new Alfa F-86 for another buddy but all I can find are the types of rotor plugs that press on the shaft and are secured by LocTite...Seams a bit cheasy to me as compared to the collet style...The collet style rotor plug that the one buddy has was purchased from Hobby Lobby about a year ago...I called them for a direct replacement but the gal on the phone had no idea what I was talking about...All HL sells are the press fit types..

Anyone know where I can get another collet style rotor plug for a 3mm shaft that will fit the five blade Alfa fan???

TIA!!

Kevin