Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

E-flite F-86 Sabre 15 DF ARF

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

E-flite F-86 Sabre 15 DF ARF

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 03:40 AM
Greg Covey

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: E-flite F-86 Sabre 15 DF ARF

Thanks. The two planes are very similar in many aspects. In fact, I used the VPro mini bungee to launch the F-86!

The F-86 Sabre is faster because it has clean ducting without cheater holes. You can also buy spare parts for the Sabre! I have been looking for a replacement cockpit/canopy for my MIG15 for years but the model only seems to be sold as a complete set including motor.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:10 AM
tIANci

Greg ... thanks for the info ... yeah I hate the cheater holes, here we hardly have grass fields, it will get torn up. Guess time to look at the Sabre to accompany my MIG. Its a drag that Vpro does not make any spares ... is the maiden flight on YouTube? The link you gave has the file in some format for compression etc that Window Media Player cannot process. Thanks again!
Old 08-01-2011, 06:57 AM
Greg Covey

The link in this thread to the stock maiden flight was done a year ago. Initially I host them on my Web site while I work on the review and then delete them once the formal review is published. You can see the video in the full review below.

If you were referring to the video on HET floats, it uses the Windows format so try saving a copy locally with a right mouse click on the link. Then select "Save As" or "Save Link As".

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/article_display.cfm?article_id=1273]E-flite F-86 Sabre 15 DF ARF[/link]
Old 08-01-2011, 05:23 PM
tIANci

Greg ... she looks sweet in the air ... thanks!