Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

RC Lander Lighting System

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

RC Lander Lighting System

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 05:33 PM
BalsaBob
My Feedback: (24)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RC Lander Lighting System

I also have the lighting system with the afterburner. Cant get it to work. Can a different controller be purchased to work with the afterburner ring ? ...... The ring fits my project.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:03 PM
wayne-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

I had the same problem.
You have to make sure all the wires are pluged in (the AUX wire has to be in the RX to make the light ring work). You dont need all the lights but i would plug in all the wires just to make sure your system is working.

wayne
Old 04-02-2012, 10:31 PM
NorCalDrone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After the wiring is connected you may need to dial in the two pot controls. Once controls the activation point for the indicator lights. The other pot controls when the afterburner is activated.
I had to adjust this later one to get the thruster to work properly with the throttle range on my radio/aircraft.