Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Training
Reload this Page >

Nothing can be easier to fly than this plane?!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

Nothing can be easier to fly than this plane?!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Jesper1979

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nothing can be easier to fly than this plane?!

I have been flying since I was 12 years old, thats now 16 years ago And Ithought that I now was ready to learn someone else what I learnd the hard way Many crashes with many different planes the first few years learning to fly.
As a gift to my nephew I got him a Robbe Hydrasnake/Maxi Swift for his birthday with a power kit(motor, Speed controler, lipos) and a TX+RX kit with servos.
It will stay in my hobby room and he will fly it with me as he don't have a charger setupand I don't really won't him to handle those lipos alone.

As a preflight thing we did some realflight simulator training about 4-5 nights and we ordered a trainer cable.

At the first flight I took it up, gave it some nice air and flipped the swith and let him have control of the wing.
From the first sec he had NO problem controlling this plane! Nice steady flight patterns, slow gliding and even some very light 3d stuff.
When we came to the landing I was sure I would have to take over, but there was no need for that, just easy it in, cut off the motor and the plane glides
down to a smooth landing.

This must be the most beginner friendly plane I ever have had the pleasure NOT to fly
Well, not at that moment that is. The next day It got some air time with me alone, and not only is it a great beginner plane,
it is also a extremly well 3d plane. Absolutly LOVE it!