Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

Plane on the roof!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 04:36 AM
rdmonster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plane on the roof!

Well I just had to fly my Frog in a little to much wind. For those who don't know the Frog is a home made foamy trainer. It flies awesome and I've even started doing some basic aerobatics(loops) with it. Well I was flying in too much wind and some turbulence sucked it into my house and it ended up landing on my roof. It happened once before when I was just learning(like a week ago!) but I managed to fly it back off. It was stuck this time and I had to get out the ladder. It was up on the second floor and the pitch on my roof is like insane. I seriously thought I was deadmeat. I got 'er down though and flew some more in the wind. Still crashed again because it kept getting windier so I packed it in before I did anything that tape and glue wouldnt fix. Just a funny story I wanted to share.
Old 03-19-2005, 09:23 PM
layback2
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: Plane on the roof!

LOLLOLLOL yep roofs sound better then my favorite pine treeeeeeeees my plane seams to get stuck in the top of the 40 foot tree everytime the wind catchers it lol so i know what your saying
Old 03-22-2005, 01:04 AM
fredbobjoe
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Plane on the roof!

one time i was 2 feet short of crash landing my airplane on top of the school bus garage. if it did land up there, i think my airplane would be toast, because the rain came in right after i crashed!im lucky