Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

First ARF airplane?

Old 09-01-2005, 02:32 PM
jr05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First ARF airplane?

I have been flying an aerobird challenger for a couple months and am a little bored with it now. I think I have done most everything I can with it including the small amount of acrobatics such as loops. I am also looking to build my next plane (well, partially). I have been looking into a few GWS planes including the beaver and e-starter. Does anybody have any recommendations for a second plane/ first ARF? Has to be a park flyer though.

Thanks!
Old 09-01-2005, 11:17 PM
aeajr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: First ARF airplane?

e-starter would be an excellent next plane. Of course you will need to by a radio.

the Magpie or the Smooth-e from www.mountainmodels.com would receive my highest recommendations as they are availalbe with 3 channel AND 4 channel wings so you can just swap the wig and change the plane's character.

If you want something big, look at the Multiplex Magister.

More along an e-glider, look at the Multiplex EZ glider electric.

Hope these were helpful.