Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Training
Reload this Page >

Aerobird will not turn!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

Aerobird will not turn!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2003, 01:27 AM
bandit409

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerobird will not turn!!!

I just purchased an aerobird. It said it was not for beginners. I do not see that this has anything to do with my problem but I am a beginner. The first time I flew this plane everything worked just fine. I brought it in and landed(a little rough) but I got it back on the ground. It turned just fine. The next time it just refused to turn and then all of a sudden,it would turn and take a nosedive and crash. Is this something I am doing wrong, that is causing this. This has happen about 4 times.

I have read of an upgrade for this plane does anyone if this would help. Also it seems the alerions do not have enough movement to them, but they move evenly.
Old 02-03-2003, 10:15 PM
bandit409

STUPID!!!STUPID!!!STUPID!!!!!!!!
I just realized I did not havew the antenna pulled out.

Stupid
Old 02-03-2003, 10:25 PM
JOHNBONE

Shoot, I have been there also.
Old 02-03-2003, 10:26 PM
johnc1go
My Feedback: (9)

I won't say anything else about your plane crashing as I think you said it all, but if you're using an AM radio, I would advise you to stay clear of hi voltage lines by at least 200 feet. These lines produce large amounts of EMF and will knock your plane right out of the sky. Good luck and happy flying.
Old 02-04-2003, 10:47 PM
bandit409

Do you know if the aerobird ships with a am transmitter? I was probably within 20 feet of my entrance service when I crashed the first time. This time I know I had the antenna pulled out.
Old 02-05-2003, 04:54 AM
johnc1go
My Feedback: (9)

I'm not certain about modulation. But I can offer this; I have a t-hawk, which is very similiar to your plane and it has an am radio. You can check by looking at your onboard receiver, i will have have a sticker stuck to it with info about frequency and modulation. Hope this helps out.