Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Training
Reload this Page >

minimag or t-28 trojan

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Training If you are new to electric learn more about them here or ask questions.

minimag or t-28 trojan

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 02:55 PM
selena1718

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default minimag or t-28 trojan

hi, i have done research on both these planes,heard great things about both of them,ive been told that one is a better deal than the other,my question is this,does anyone own both of these and which one is easier to fly thats all i want to know,ill be moving up fron a supercub,which i still love to fly,i have very little aeliron experience,i want to learn on a foam plane first ,in case of crashes,as i have a brand new electristar i will be flying, after i get comfortable with the foam plane,i will start flying the electristar,i assume the foamie will be easier to fix than the balsa wood. Any help on this would be great. thanks
Old 03-29-2008, 05:55 PM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: minimag or t-28 trojan

Go with the t-28 that's where I am at. I started with the super cub too and I just love the t-28 it is very nice plane
Old 03-29-2008, 07:23 PM
casey_lamm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: minimag or t-28 trojan

t28 just charged for the 1st time today and I like it alot. I would go for it. Hopefully tomorrow it will fly. It handles great on the ground for its size, i was quite surprized.