Notices
Electrics to Glow Conversions Are you converting an electric airplane to glow and need help? Have you already converted an airplane and you want to show it off and give some tips? This is your forum. Enjoy.

My electric plane

Old 11-17-2012, 09:46 AM
rayg1022

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My electric plane

I need some serious help here I have the electric plane ( see pic below ) and I have standard servos and dont know what size motor it was given to me and they wrote on the motor 3 to 5 cell I assume thats what size battery is needed to run this motor.Also attached to the motor is 2 things attached a Turnigy SBEC switching 26V (reverse polarity protection interference free) board that is connected with black and red wire where the battery connector and pn the opposite side of that board it has a connector to go in the reciever it also has a jumper pin to switch between 5V or 6V. along with that theres also a Grayon Hobby Programable Brushless ESC 50 amp that connects to the motor. My receiver is a OrangeRx DSM2 2.4 ghz from hobby king. and my transmitter is a DX7. The problem Im faced with is the switching board has 2 connectors that go to the receiver dont which goes to what. also when I try to bind the motor etc the a orange light goes steady on my receiver like its been binded but my motor continues to beep the plane is very light and looking to run this on a 3 cell battery. Any detailed help would be greatly appreciated so I can get this up and running ( see all pics).

Thanks,
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki20763.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	1821224  
Old 11-17-2012, 09:49 AM
rayg1022

Default RE: My electric plane

another pic
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr49763.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	1821227  
Old 11-18-2012, 10:05 AM
Twin_Flyer
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: My electric plane

You would be better of posting this in the electric forums. This one is for converting your electric plane to nitro!

Bill S.