Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Electrics to Glow Conversions
Reload this Page >

Electric retracts question

Notices
Electrics to Glow Conversions Are you converting an electric airplane to glow and need help? Have you already converted an airplane and you want to show it off and give some tips? This is your forum. Enjoy.

Electric retracts question

Old 02-27-2015, 10:53 PM
dscaccia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric retracts question

[h=2]Electric Retract Question[/h]
I'm trying to find electric retracts to fit in my 1/12 scale P-38. I think the E-Flight 105 degree 15 - 25 nose wheel retract will work just fine. The problem is that I can't find any NON-rotating main gear 100 degree retracts that will fit in the boom sections. I know that there are plenty of 100 degree rotating retracts out there. My question - is it possible to alter a 100 degree rotating retract so it will not rotate? If that is possible then I could install the E-Flight 15 - 25 100 degree retracts perfectly and I would have the classic P-38 look to the landing gear.