Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

Executive Experience RC & Full Scale

Old 03-18-2011, 07:31 AM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Executive Experience RC & Full Scale

Hello,

I'm a retired US Navy Commander, and I'm a seeking senior management / executive position in the hobby or related industries.

I've served in senior management positions, having most recently served as second in command at the Navy's largest master jet base, Naval Air Station Lemoore. Managing a staff of over 1,000, we operated a major airfield (approx 250,000 takeoffs/landings annually), controlled military and civilian traffic between Bakersfield and Fresno, and provided city services to a population of approximately 14,000.

In addition to my experience at Lemoore, I spent a career as a Naval Aviator, tactical carrier based jets mostly, I've got experience in developmental test and evaluation, electronic warfare, as well as with running a major global telecommunications organization. I also have formal safety training, as well as significant experience in Emergency Management, training, and exercise planning. Thus I'm highly adaptable.

I've been an RC modeler for over ten years, having taught myself to fly. I enjoy travel, both domestic and international, and I look forward to making a difference.

Thank you,
Frank Mellott