Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

Looking For A RC Radio Show Co Host

Old 04-21-2012, 04:43 PM
rcinternationalradio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For A RC Radio Show Co Host

Hello all Great Forum and I am glad to be a member. I started into RCs when I was a kid with the 4 trax then I had a Nitro budwiser boat in early 90s, and got a nitro car in 2001 which I broke in two days not knowing the hobbie, 2 years ago I decided to get back into it and ordered a Slash which I have pimped out with every option avilable, then I got a Exceed 1/10th Buggy I gopt going 70mph+, and next was my SC10 4X4 Brusless. I also bought a couple helis. I found a friend online and started a program called RC For Kids where we did Radio shows once a week and raised money to get young teens into the hobbie. We were able to get 5 kids cars and do about 7 episodes before my co host jumped and started his own radio network after I bought him all the equipment. I am looking for a co host to spend 90 mins talking RCs and taking calls the show is part of the Inception Radio Network which is the top 1% of all radio and heard by many. The website for the rc show is still up www.rcinternationalradio.com if interested or want to know more call me 941-416-7915 or reply to thread, I live in SW Florida but co host can live anywhere will even supply a mic for the show.

Our RC YouTube Channel

Old 04-22-2012, 01:03 AM
Goldenduff

Default RE: Looking For A RC Radio Show Co Host

Awesome, I'm in Scotland! I would get up for an hour of two but I don't think the wife would believe the reason! Pity

Old 04-22-2012, 10:40 AM
rcinternationalradio

Well let me know if she would lol just a shame all that work, and the demand for a radio show like this to go under.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Goldenduff

I'm sure you will find somebody on this forum.

What time in which state?......
Old 07-16-2012, 01:22 PM
traxxasslash12

i might be intrested