Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

Aircraft Mechanic I - Welder & Sheet Metal Mechanic

Old 01-16-2013, 05:07 PM
bsnc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aircraft Mechanic I - Welder & Sheet Metal Mechanic

Location Pt Mugu, CA

SUMMARY
The purpose of this position is to perform repair, modification, fabrication, and corrosion control of structural and non-structural metal and fiberglass airframes components. As well as installation and removal of various types of conventional and high performance aircraft components. Additionally, is to weld in all positions carbon and alloy steels, corrosion resistant steels, copper, monel, aluminum, brass or their alloys, in various sizes and shapes in the overhaul, modification, repair and fabrication of critical primary and secondary aircraft and aircraft engine structural parts and accessories. Layout, fabricates, assemble, install and repair various types of ferrous and non-ferrous metal articles and equipment. Use various manual electric arc, oxy-acetylene, or gas welding methods or combinations of all three methods.

Bering Straits Native Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/ AA/ M/ F/ D/ V employer.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.
We only accept resumes when posted to our Career Site for open positions.
If you are a person requiring accommodation or assistance to apply for a job please contact [email protected]
Visit our website at www.beringstraits.com for more details and to apply.