Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

Tradeshow professional looking for RCX exhibitors

Old 01-22-2013, 10:24 AM
Tobtech
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tradeshow professional looking for RCX exhibitors

I am looking for any exhibitors that will be displaying at RCX in 2013 that are looking for help with your booth.

I am a professional tradeshow manager with 17 years of show experience at large tradeshows such as CES, SEMA and Infocomm. I have experience in all areas of show management such as; booth design and construction, logistics, staffing, graphics, marketing and promotions. I am a tradeshow manager for a large AV company and setup booths from 200 sq ft to 10,000 sq ft. I am also an avid RC enthusiast and expert.

I love working trade shows and I love RC so I would like to combine my passions and get involved in the RC industry. I am available as a subcontractor for any show related services that you may need. I can even work the booth for you as a company representative if you are shorthanded on staff. I can get up to speed on product very quickly and be a knowledgeable source for exhibit attendees. I have worked in the automotive and action sports industries and I have co-produced huge events like the Kicker Big Air Bash during the SEMA automotive industry show so I have a solid understanding of connecting with attendees at trade shows and events.

Email me for more information and to schedule a meeting

Toby Lewis

[email protected]

Old 02-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Tobtech
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Tradeshow professional looking for RCX exhibitors

By the looks of the threads on here I really don't think anyone in the RC industry reads this forum.