Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

Looking for ANY RC JOB!!!!

Old 04-22-2016, 11:08 AM
gg3606

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for ANY RC JOB!!!!

Hi to all!

I currently have a job as ground support personnel for a heliport but am looking to follow my passion!!! I love all types of RC craft but I am particularly interested with fixed wing airplanes, quad-copters, UAVs, and helicopters. I have six years of experience in the processes of building, maintaining, flying, troubleshooting, and retrofitting these and other types of RC products. I am a dependable and driven worker and have references that can attest to it if needed. I live in Southeast Louisiana but would be willing to relocate. I am also a very experienced CNC Machinist. I have expert level experience in programming EIA and Mazatrol style interfacing as well as setting up turret tooling, boring bars, threading tooling, and milling heads. I have over nine years experience in the machining field with manual machine(basic nomenclature) knowledge and 5 axis machining in diameters up to 18" and lengths up to 30'. Please feel free to message or post to obtain contact, resume, or reference information.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:00 AM
jetjockey69
My Feedback: (31)

7i Imaging Systems

Last edited by jetjockey69; 01-07-2018 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Business no longer exists
Old 01-03-2018, 05:43 AM
Rooster RC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this a fake?
Old 01-07-2018, 03:40 AM
jetjockey69
My Feedback: (31)

Originally Posted by Rooster RC
Is this a fake?
Nope. However, that post was well over a year ago. I just shut down the business a couple of months ago after getting fed up with all the back door, under the table, one-man operators undercutting us on nearly every decent job we bid. It became obvious to me that so many of the businesses that we were bidding jobs for didn't seem to care about anything except price, and there are too many small operators that are willing to work for a lot less than I am.