Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry
Reload this Page >

Jobs in the RC Industry! Post your jobs or your resume!

Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

Jobs in the RC Industry! Post your jobs or your resume!

Old 05-31-2007, 11:29 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jobs in the RC Industry! Post your jobs or your resume!

In this new forum any manufacturer, retailer, vendor, etc can post their help wanted ads to the entire RC community.

Likewise if you are seeking a job in the RC industry you can post your information, skills, resume, etc here and put the companies in our industry on notice that you are available for hire!

We encourage you to spread the word of this new forum to anyone seeking employment in the rc industry and to vendors so they know this venue is now available for them.

Oh yeah..the cost to post in here??? FREE!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 05:33 PM
webdr

Default RE: Jobs in the RC Industry! Post your jobs or your resume!

Freelance Graphic Designer looking for work.
If you are in need of art for your website or need one build, please contact me.
I specialize in:

Banner ads (.jpeg, animated .gif, flash)
graphic design elements
websites
video & photography

My work can be seen on this website, RCUniverse, or email me for my portfolio.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:53 PM
extremefilms

Hi. I'm currently designing a website called www.remotedrivers.com . I can put ads on there for cheap for you. Just tell me what you want. I made a topic in this section showing my prices.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:49 AM
millerhill
My Feedback: (19)

If you're a retailer or a manufacturer you know how important it is for your website to "speak" to your customers, but it's always a struggle. The IT guy knows how to build a working (sort of) site, but doesn't get the connection to the customer...what they want...what they expect to see.

I've been in marketing, advertising and imagemaking most of my life. For the last 10 years, I have helped a great many clients improve their identity, get their website squared away, improve their print and online advertising, and advised them about sales and fulfillment.

I don't know if anyone is looking at this forum, but if you do, and you want to move more product and think an outside voice is just what you need...give me a call or email me so we can talk.

Oh yeah....I'm an RC pilot with experience in electric and nitro. Don't ask me about heli's [X(]

Happy flying!

Steve
Old 12-24-2007, 02:46 AM
paharleyman2001
My Feedback: (1)

Hi I am a model with a hairy stomach I will let you put your dirty muggies on my gut and take pics for free
Old 01-22-2008, 02:16 AM
paharleyman2001
My Feedback: (1)

I am over weight supermodel that will take a ton of pics with your dirty disgusting rc vehicle on my big fat hairy gut and all you have to do is feed me pork rines and doctor pepper just set up a appointment but this satuday I have a doctor's appointment to get my feet scraped I will send pics
Old 02-27-2010, 01:28 AM
viking01

I am looking for an RC airplane builder (jet and airplanes) with full professional experience and complete knowledge in electronic systems. The successful candidate need to work in my workshop in Dubai. He should be preferably fron India, Philippines, Indonasia or Thailan and good communication skill in English. Interested candidates are requested to contact me over e-mail: [email protected]