Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

iHobby expro

Old 07-24-2009, 08:56 PM
titanchan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iHobby expro

We are a Hong Kong Hobby company planed to participate in ihobby expro exhibition on 22nd-25th Oct Chicago. We need some local expierenced hobby fans to do some part time job for us during the exhibition. Please leave your contact or contact me if you are available and interested. Thank you!

[email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

Titan Chan
Old 07-25-2009, 05:52 AM
bps
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: iHobby expro

What kind of assistance are you looking for?
Thanks
Old 07-26-2009, 09:39 PM
titanchan

Thank you for contacting us. We need some local salesman to answer inquiries and promote our product. 
For detail info, pls contact me directly. Thank you.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:23 AM
viking01

I am looking for an RC airplane builder (jet and airplanes) with full professionalexperience and complete knowledge in electronic systems. The successful candidate need to work in my workshop in Dubai. He should be preferably fron India, Philippines, Indonasia or Thailan and good communication skill in English. Interested candidates are requested to contact me over e-mail: [email protected]