Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

Looking for a career in aviation

Old 07-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Lomcevak Duck
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for a career in aviation

I am looking for a career in aviation, either full scale or radio controlled, even UAVs. I am listing a few qualifications in hopes that someone with an opening will read this. If anyone of you know of a position available please let me know. Thanks in advance.

-I have twelve years of experience in building and flying radio controlled aircraft
-Holder of FAA private pilot certificate with instrument rating
-Holder of FAA aircraft mechanic certificate. I have earned an airframe rating, and will complete a power plant rating before October
-Associate degree in Aviation Maintenance Technology, Fall 2009. Cumulative GPA: 3.97 on a 4.0 scale
-Some experience with CAD
-Excellent understanding of physics, aerodynamics, and aircraft design
Old 09-28-2009, 03:50 PM
zx32tt
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for a career in aviation

You should look to one of the UAV sites. Most are out west, but I think there is also a group in Maryland or Va. Good luck
Old 09-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Lightfoot
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for a career in aviation

Check out the UAV program at Northrop Grumman in Pascagoula, MS.