Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

employment

Old 11-11-2009, 06:38 AM
fmarshall04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default employment

16 WESTSIDE DRIVE #117 · NORTH GROSVENORDALE, CT · 06255
860.315.7315 (HOME) 860.367.3524 (CELL) · [email protected]

FREDERICK M. MARSHALL

OBJECTIVE
To obtain a position that allows me to utilize and strengthen my skills. One which pushes me to exceed the expectations of both my employer and myself. To leave my employer each day with the belief that I am a true asset to the company.

WORK OF EXPERIENCE

2006 - Present Riverview Landscape Supply Putnam, CT
Yard Manager
Duties include but not limited to: Purchasing employee supervision and customer service. Troubleshooting, phone/on-site sales, “up-graded” sales and potential Sales Rep liaison. Calculation and presentation of building plans of outdoor projects to potential customers and existing contractors. Customer and contractor relations. Product testing, delivery and installations. Equipment operator (loader / bobcat) and organization and maintenance of sales yard and main building. Accounts receivable, payable and payroll. Cleaning and preparation of goods for customer pickup and delivery. Inventory management and control. Client and contractor prioritization. Light housekeeping, equipment maintenance (large and small) and “damage control” (customer / contractor / employee). Highly depended upon by company owner.
Starting salary - $17,000/6mths Current salary - $21,000/6mths

1997 - 2002 / 2003 - 2006 Baker’s Automotive Putnam, CT
Phone Sales / Warehouse manager
Duties included but not limited to: Customer service, quality control, purchasing and sales. Inventory control and shipping/receiving. Establishing customer relations both over the phone and in house. Price and availabilities requested via fax/email/phone call. Rebuilding, reconditioning and evaluation of automotive parts. Management coverage. Expert knowledge of all area’s in company.
Starting salary - $17,500/yr Ending salary - $28,000/yr

WORK OF EXPERIENCE

2002 - 2003 R.C. Rheault Construction/ Div. of Oxford Deleading, Inc. Oxford, MA
Laborer
Duties included but not limited to: Framing, drywall, landscaping and masonry. Minor electrical and plumbing. Reading plans and calculating estimates. Working in corporate/professional environments. Demolition with certification in lead abatement. Safety awareness. Customer/client relations.
Starting salary - $25,000/yr Ending salary - $25,000/yr
WORK OF EXPERIENCE

1994 - 1997 Stop & Shop Supermarkets Putnam, CT
Customer Service
Duties included but not limited to: Sales, trainings and purchasing. Processing incoming shipments and inventory control. Management coverage. Assemble and disassemble displays. General housekeeping. Accommodating customer special needs and requests.
Starting Salary - $15,000/yr Ending salary - $17,000/yr

EDUCATION

1996 - 1998 Quinnebaug Valley Community College Danielson, CT
Arts & Sciences
Working towards a degree with a Major in Arts & Sciences.
1991 - 1995 Tourtellotte Memorial High School Thompson, CT
High School Diploma
College prep course studies

KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS

Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge. Advanced P.C and Mac experience & knowledge. Excellent communication, mathematical and organizational skills. Self motivated and driven. Great team player. First hand experience with most types of power equipment. Works well under pressure. Great problem solving abilities and quick thinker. Excellent diagnostics ability.

EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

Photography, Remote Controlled Vehicles (please see attached letter), ATV and Dirt Bike riding, Fishing, Target Shooting, Auto maintenance & performance modification.
REFERENCES

Available Upon Request

SALARY REQUIREMENT

Available Upon Request

November 10, 2009

Traxxas
1100 Klein Road
Plano, TX 75074
Att: Human Resources

To Whom It May Concern:

I feel that I would be an excellent candidate for a job in the R/C Industry. I would consider myself to have very extensive and expert knowledge in the R/C area.

My first vehicle was a Radio Shack Golden Arrow, which I purchased in the early ‘80’s. From 1988 to 1991 I raced my Bolink Pancar, Losi Jrx-T and RC10 indoors for Master Hobby in Worcester, MA and outdoors in Northborough, MA. Although I no longer race, I’ve stayed active in the field for almost 25 years.

My recreational vehicles have included: Blackfoot, Sledgehamer, Tamyia Fox, Bolink 1/10 Pancar, Losi JRX-T, Losi JRX-2, RC10. A Traxxas Nitro Sport, Slash, Rustler and many more.

I have excellent on-hand understanding and knowledge of both electric and nitro chassis designs. Basic and advanced repair experience and fabrication for brushless and brushed systems. Roll out ratio understanding and battery pack building.

In an effort to stay abreast of any and all information regarding the R/C industry, I have also been a subscriber of Radio Control Car Action, Extreme R/C Cars and R/C Car for many, many years.

I hope you will take into account my 24+ years of hands on experience when considering me for a position. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully Yours,

Fred M. Marshall

Attachment: resume (3 pages)